When I left her office I felt armed with many options for self care, ideas of who I could talk to for medical care if needed and most importantly to me I felt not as desperate as I had when I walked in the door. Jennie then continued to contact me even over the Christmas holiday to make sure I was doing well. Almost a year later I was having problems with mastitis again. I once again attended one of Daisy C.H.A.I.N.’s open appointment times. I was not disappointed! Jennie was there again and sat with me. She listened and asked questions. She gave me lots of really helpful ideas for my breastfeeding difficulties. Her knowledge of breastfeeding and all things related is vast. I feel confident that she knows what she is talking about. She never made me feel judged or insecure for any of my emotions or thoughts relating to my breastfeeding. I can not say enough how valuable Daisy C.H.A.I.N. has been to me and to the community. I am so grateful that they are local to me and have been available when I needed them. Every new mom in Eugene needs to know who they are!” – Sara Harkness
We need YOUR support to show grant funders that individuals like YOU value the services Daisy C.H.A.I.N. provides. What better way to celebrate National Breastfeeding month than by giving an extra gift this year!
We understand that some pockets are deeper than others, and some people give to more than one favorite charity. So, we ask you to give an amount that is personally significant to YOU. Every dollar adds up!
Daisy C.H.A.I.N. provides FREE home-visits from Postpartum Doulas and International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC) for families up to two weeks after birth or adoption.
Follow-up and walk-in breastfeeding support from IBCLC is offered at Daisy’s Place: Neighborhood New-Mothering Center every Friday from 2-5, no appointment necessary.
Our 2015 Annual Goal:
$8,500.00 (We MUST make this amount to keep providing services!!)
67% Raised to Date by Individual Supporters Like YOU:
How else can YOU reach our goal:
- Share your stories with friends online or in-person and ask them to make a donation in your honor.
- Tell the people you know WHY you give to Daisy C.H.A.I.N.!
- 80% of DC clients indicate they would not have accessed doula or IBCLC support services if DC’s FREE programs were not available.
- DC leverages EVERY DOLLAR spent on paid staff with professional volunteer hours from the community! This means your donation has DOUBLE the impact.
- DC’s first year of data indicates that 80% of clients who accessed DC’s HomeVisits and follow-up support achieved six months exclusive breastfeeding compared to only 23% of all Oregon families.
Donate HERE today!
Other Ways to Contribute to Daisy C.H.A.I.N.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support your Daisy C.H.A.I.N. by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to your favorite nonprofit by following this link. Whenever you use your Rewards Card when shopping at Freddy’s, you will be helping that organization earn a donation from Fred Meyer. If you do not have a Rewards Card, you can sign up for one at the Customer Service Desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- You can link your Rewards Card to Daisy C.H.A.I.N. by going to the Customer Service desk at your local store and giving them our ID number 88977 or the Daisy C.H.A.I.N. name.
- Sign up for an online account using an email address, password, and choosing your store location.
- Sign in to your account
- Add your Fred Meyer card number OR the phone number you use as an alternate ID.
- Under “Community Rewards” hit the Search or Edit button
- Search for Daisy C.H.A.I.N. or use ID number 88977
- Choose the Enroll button and start shopping!
Thank you to all who contributed so far!
Learn more about what we do at www.daisychainmothering.org
or follow us on Facebook and send us a message!